Changes at Hematology Oncology Associates
Dear Patients and Families,
We are making every effort to keep our patients, providers, and staff members healthy during this difficult time. Below are changes we’ve made to keep everyone safe:
1. Masks are required to enter our offices, per the Oregon Health Authority.
2. Instead of being seen in the office, you may be asked to wait for your provider to call you at home.
3. We are launching a Telehealth program in order to protect both patients and doctors. Click the button to view and download step-by-step instructions on how to check-in for your video visit.
4. If you do come to the office, you may be asked to wait in your car instead of the waiting room.
5. Visitors will not be allowed into exam rooms or infusion unless cognitive, mobility, and/or translation issues exist. In those instances, only one (1) visitor per patient will be allowed.
For now, nothing will change with your appointments. However, please know that when you check-in, you may be asked to do things a little differently. We appreciate your help and understanding as we all work through this process together.
Facts About Coronavirus
Links to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), local resources, and frequently asked questions: